Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Good riddance, Monday!

It's amazing that with each passing day, I discover more and more people coming forward to admit that they follow this poor-excuse-of-a blog site. Of course some check-in daily almost like a religion to read and to relate. Others simply find the pictures are "so cute". Then there are a handful who have nothing better else to do. So whatever ticks your fancy... thanks a whole bunch.



Today's been a really tiring day because I managed to shift what could possibly be the last of the bulky "vinyl-junk" from my previous home. Trying desperately to do so prior to the flat surrender date. Just one more trip next week and I should be done. I hope! My back's hurting like it's been hit by a 5-tonne truck. My arms are longer by a few inches too. Hell, I feel buffed! NOT!

It's been a long time coming and it's a good thing actually. What's past is in the past. What's done is done. There's a whole lot more to work towards. Jeez! I hate this pseudo attitude... :p

Nonetheless, for the sake of everyone who thinks I'm generally a grouch because of the bitter overtones in my postings... please note that it's merely a persona. Who wants to read postings about :

"Oh, today is such a perfect day, everything went smoothly!"
"I got a pay increment!"
"I fell in love today and it's going to be eternal!"
"I had a wonderful time shitting this morning!"

Don't take everything I say here seriously, that's all I can say. Some rants are important, some are not. Take everything with a pinch of salt... corrections, a tablespoon of salt.

Things I should be doing, like really soon?

GET A FREAKING HAIR CUT!!! It's getting on my nerves!

Hmmm... and possibly barter trade off my customized midi-keyboard for a 160GB iPod classic? Quite honestly, I'm kinda tired of "making tracks and remixes". Taking way too much time and amounting to just a few hundred bucks in royalty. With an iPod, I could be spending hours of constructive time ripping and encoding my humongous stacks of CDs. I'm being cynical here, in case anyone thinks otherwise.




It's going to be a slow week. Thankfully. I'm drained... mentally, physically and creatively. Traditionally, the pace is a snail crawl till a few days before the end of the year. So Christmas is coming... and you know what? It ain't about presents, wild parties, stupid Orchard Road light-up, redundant carols, sickening Santa Clauses, and kissing under the mistletoe... or the ever-increasing cost of living...



... so there! Make a difference this Christmas Eve. Buy a birthday cake, lit up 2007 candles and sing Jesus a birthday song. That's the true spirit of Christmas. I dare you!

By the way, Rajagopal is the NAME OF THE WEEK! It's still cracking me up by the mere mention of it! And who's he? Well... lets just say you won't be seeing him at my parties anytime soon... ahahahahah! OWNED!!!!


"My name Rajagopal.
And don't you make jokes about my... forehead!"

(Yukun so bad one!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home