Thursday, November 29, 2007

Stupid as stupid does

The result of carry too much heavy load on your fucking head? Your brain becomes compressed and you become stupid as fuck.



This incident just happened earlier today. I was woken up around 12 noon by a loud screeching sound, or at least that's what it sounds like to me. It went on louder and louder. I went to the front door to investigate what the fuck was going on. My neighbour's old mother was attempting to discipline her hellspawn grandson, right at my doorstep.

"Yakkity yak yak yak!"

"Oei! Stupid fuck! Why the hell you talking so fucking loud right in front of my house?"

"Boy naughty. He no listen. I scold louder until he listen!"

(note her broken english because back where she's from, their ENGLAND not so POWDERFUL)

"Stupid old hag! If he no listen, you scold louder also no use. He'll probably end up deaf from all your high-pitched voice. Try throwing him down 10 storeys, he might listen then. Now get the fuck off and stop making so much fucking gargling noises! You sound like a fucking chicken about to be slaughtered!"


By the way, I didn't make any of the above up. Neither do I make the stereotype.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home