Friday, November 23, 2007

Brain-dead!

This is my brain, or rather the content of it. Not that I'm an airhead, just that today as I sit in front of my Ableton set-up hoping to do some work on the next TWO promotional CDs for Dazed Out and Progressions, I found myself staring blankly for almost an entire hour... I realise that I'm out of anything creative. The inspiration department is gravely dead like a Mexican town on a hot day.

Damn it. Perfect timing. Just went I got a remix offer from Lo:Go Records to do a remix of Fragma's "Toca's Miracle" for a 2007 re-release. FUCK!

Don't know how, don't know when. Zero on the gear shift. Fuck it. I'll go ring some buddies and ask them for Nasi Lemak breakfast now.

Next Saturday, I'll be back in military outfit, indefinitely. Long story. In fact, can't say much either. It's a matter of national security actually. So if any of you happen to see me carry my field pack, alongside some military gear... you'll know why. No thanks to some fucking pointless issue we're having with our "neighbouring" country. Fuckwits!

3 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger kaicid said...

SERVE AND PROTECT HHAHAHAHA...

next time you can also include me in the call list for breakfast.......

take care mate

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

oh yah... you stay bishan... all the northern exposure... :)

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger kaicid said...

yeah exposed until we are all brain dead and turn in ravaging zombies such as those in 28 weeks later...............

LONG LIVE THE NORTHERN SOULS!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home