Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My poor back!



After shifting yet another ridiculously-heavy portion of vinyls from one flat to another... I've made up my mind :

1. I'm getting rid of EVERYTHING regardless what value some may be fetching at eBay. It's fucking crazy. I have about 2000 tunes in good quality sound file format on my external hard-drive and it doesn't even weigh a thing! In total, I shifted about 300 pieces of vinyls and my fucking backbone is aching like shit! The unfortunate thing is that I still have about 1000 plus more to "take care off". Who the hell invented this cumbersome media format in the first place?

2. The next time I moved, it better be for GOOD! I can't go through all this shifting shit again! When I'll be able to get my own place again is another issue altogether. With who or what, is completely none of anyone's business.

3. Considering the amount of "memorable artifacts" I own, I should really just toss everything out once and for all. Nice memories should be keep in the heart and not via some dusty little godforsaken table ornament. I have too much junk!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger C0rnelius said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger C0rnelius said...

If you need disposal of records service, Wan is your man! :D
Give'em to me!! *lol*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home