Saturday, June 30, 2007

One more draggy day...



Nothing much to ponder about.
Just thought it was really funny!
(insider joke)



And lately, there seems to be a lot of lack-of-any-sense schemes going around which no one seems to think otherwise except me. I guess the well has more than one frog. Such is the beauty of the world... stupidity aplenty.

Nothing much to look forward or do today. Just goddamn fucking tired out from dragging my heavy shoes around. Can't fucking wait for the day to end so that I can go have some proper rest on Sunday. Don't bug me, my cellphone will be off. I need to take a break, take some time to make sense and reconsider some things that are currently on the table. In the meantime, I'd appreciate that everyone spares me any more half-baked ideas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home