Friday, February 16, 2007

So I'm your 1800-Information, is it?

For the countless SMSes asking me who is Mickey Slim...


Good question but I'm no information counter. And I REALLY don't know.

And for those that persisted and asked... "What he play, huh?"

Well, he's billed to play House / Big Beat / Crunk. Really don't know what "crunk" but it sure sounds painful. Like a bone fracture or something. Anyway, please stop directing all your queries to me. Thanks. Ask Fatboy Slim instead. Maybe it's his brother or something.


"Siang ah? Not my brudda leh!"


Many thanks to those that said they like the U2 mash up with Imogen Heap that's playing in the media player. Imo-who? This I can help... click on her pix below and visit her MySpace site. F**king brilliant vocalist! Go buy her CDs! Like NOW!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home