Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm bored and I can't sleep!

I hate it! Due to my shoulder ligament injury, I can't do much and I'm pretty bored out of my skull. Besides going for heat therapy, I've got to stay home and minimize my movement. Way to go, doctor! And you know what happens when I get bored? I get cheeky and offensive at the same time!

So, if you happen to be a gay with inferiority complex and you're extremely defensive, please by all means, stop reading further unless you don't mind getting annoyed for my entertainment purpose.


Not funny at all? I think it's f**king hilarous! So there! Ripped the above from Tektile Movement's Razaq, who seems like a nice disgruntled bloke, JUST LIKE ME! He too has a really bitchy blog. Word! Anyone who thinks that the "blind worship" of internationals DJs is a gay-as-f**k travesty, is most definitely a friend for life!

"Oooh so and so is coming! squeal!!!!"

That's how some of you actually sound to me. Sad to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home