Friday, February 12, 2010

Japan... how strange art thou!

I've visited Japan twice and both times, I fell in love with the culture and the manic way of life. And because of the limited time and high dedication towards excellence in work, the Japanese have many time-saving innovations that will not see the light of day in other countries, as it would only take away more jobs.

One such invention of theirs is the vending machine and the variety of things it dispenses. From cigarettes to magazine, from toys to frozen food, from noodles to designer coffee...


... and of course, the traditional Japanese quirky fetish of soiled schoolgirls panties...


Yah, I know. What the fuck right? What kind of satisfaction can one possible derive from it? Like it clears your nasal passage during flu or something? Can you imagine if this was readily available here? The girls would definitely be making shitloads of money from it. The guys on the other hand will be comparing notes as such :

"Did you buy Nancy's undies? Wah, she really got chow chee bye!" (smelly cunt)

Excuse me for this redundant post... I'm having the flu and I'm under heavy medication.



Then again, at the same token, the Japanese do make such great dark and sadistically twisted movies. One of which help me past 70 minute of my life today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home