Saturday, February 06, 2010

Further proof that models are dumb.

Safe Sex with Ris Low from clicknetwork on Vimeo.



There's a lot of truth behind it. Models are a fucking stupid lot. Don't take offense. I know it's not your fault. It's probably the hairspray that killing your braincells. It's either that or God made you lot for us to laugh at. Lets be honest. I've not met ONE smart model in my entire life thus far. Heck, even my first girlfriend of 5 months from secondary school ended up being a fashion model... and trust me when I say, she was dumb! She was talking about getting married and having kids. HELLO! We were 16!!! What the fuck? Fucking wasn't even on my mind then!

And because of her, I have a lifetime running joke of ordering "Ice-Kachang don't want ice" and horror movie means "horrible movie".

I don't care what anyone wants to say in defense. Models are DUMB! Even the males ones! Two years back when I was resident DJ at eM Studio... during one of those pointless Models' Night, one dumbfuck jackass model from Bulgaria came up to me and asked if I have "the No.1 hit from Bulgaria".

"Fuck no. But I have the No.1 hit from Stupidville."
"OK, I don't mind hearing it."
"OK, it goes a little something like... YOU'RE IT!"

Dumbfuck.

Someone should tell Ris Low that nails don't need to be lubricated unless she intends to stick her fingers up her asshole. I won't be surprised if she gets conned into thinking felatio improves your English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home