Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Public Service

Due to my work commitments, I've hardly any time to keep this blog going. I know, don't sigh... what to do? Anyway, I thought that since there's many ardent readers here, I'll provide a brief public service to furnish some of you who not familiar with some urban slang :

WHAT IS A COCKBLOCK? You've heard it many times before. So what is it? To COCKBLOCK is to prevent another person, intentionally or inadvertently, from having sexual intercourse with a third party. A cockblock or cockblocker is a person who engages in such obstruction or intervention.

Some of you might just be guilty of it for whatever reason. It takes skill to be a Jedi cockblocker. I'm still learning... just to irritate the hell out of some people I know.

Next... WHAT IS A CAMEL TOE?


Nope, that's not it. Not even close! It's a term that refers to the outline of the labia majora seen through tight clothes. What? You haven't the faintest clue? Pictorial example...


Got it? Good. You can stop staring at the picture already. And that concludes this session of my public service. Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home