Saturday, April 18, 2009

What the FRAK is a CHEESE PIE?

Some have asked me... after I've explained what "FRAK" is, what's this "CHEESE PIE" that I'm often heard using as of late? Well, for the uninitiated, this is...



... a cheese pie with a flaky crust.

Yummy, eh?

*ROTFL*

It also applies to the stupid asshole that asked me... "Yukun, 3/4 pants can go into the club or not?"

In the bloody frakkin' first place, why the frak you want to wear 3/4? Very hairy legs is it? Secondly, you going to a club or the frakkin' beach? Thirdly, why don't you use your goddamn brain for once?

Singaporeans. Typical. Ignoranus!

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger TRUST said...

oops...i wore 3-quarters but I didn't ask the questions leh.

Been whole day at beach, too much heat, need to air my legs!

haha....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home