Sunday, April 26, 2009

Email of the month!

From: "DJ Lionel" [email withheld]
To: "Progressions"

Hi there,
Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm currently a DJ with a trance group that is no longer as active as before. I'd very like to join your team. I've been DJing about two years now and I believe I can bring a lot of valuable input to your brand as well as sharing my experiences with your DJs. Please feel free to contact me to explore further.


This is what we replied...



... TWO years means NOTHING in terms of "experience".

Now piss off!

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger razaq said...

From: "DJ Joint-Venture"
To: "Progressions"

Hi there,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm currently a self-proclaim, self-indulge-DJ with a trance group that is always in trance. I'd very much like to trance in ur team. I've been DJing about two years now (most of the time playing with my iPod) and I believe I can bring a lot of valuables to you and ur partners as well as sharing my expenses with your DJs. Please feel free to explore me further. I'm free on Sunday evenings.

hahahahah............

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You forget to add... during DJ sets, I wear a plastic bucket on my head to prevent the beats from "running".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home