Saturday, August 16, 2008

So fucking what?

The headline reads : "A medal at last for Singapore!"

I say, "BIG FUCKING HAIRY DEAL!"

mother and daughter team... mwahahaha!

Singapore is assured of at least a silver after Li Jiawei and her team edged out South Korea 3-2 in the semi-final team event. Back home, locals are going on about how proud they are that finally we're going to get an Olympic medal... a second since 1960. 48 fucking years wait. Then again... what glory? Seriously!

Guess who's the farmer's daughter?

HERE IS MY RESPONSE IN LOCALIZED LINGO...

Excuse me, hor! The entire table-tennis team, got Singaporeans meh? The players and coach that carried Singapore to victory are all imports China, ok? What national pride you jokers talking about? Don't anyhow say, ok? Kani nah, local cannot make it... have to import others to help us achieve... still proud, meh? If I, hor... I sipeh paiseh lor!

Technically speaking, the finals is still China vs China. You guys feel proud over it? What's there to be proud of? We're just importing foreigners to play for us. With enough money, you can import anyone. Where's the sport in that? End of the day... they're just mercenaries.

Show me a Singaporean by birth to win a medal and I'll be damn proud about it.

Tears of joy for the reward $ coming in...

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger razaq said...

I think the NSA should get new person to teach them how to give reason after losing a race/match. All the reasons seems to be the same. Nobody has the balls to say, "I LOST COZ I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home