Sunday, July 20, 2008

Painful Sunday!

The weekend so far? Nursing a very bad backache (as if any of them were GOOD to begin with), popping pain-killers, eating cheesy fries (which I made), drinking soda-pop and savouring the boxset of Season One of Veronica Mars...



Still waiting to get my paws on promo copies of Battlestar Galactica (Season 3), Jericho, Surface and the Anime-inspired Batman : Gotham Knight.  Won't be enjoying such "perks" after I quit mid-August.  Win some, lose some.  *ouch* my back is hurting again.



4 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Growly Bear said...

Surface you can finish fast, one season so far. Jericho you can watch on SciFi (ch 98) but already a few episodes have been shown. ;p
*wink* I saw BSG 3 on the pie-rated made me go out and buy Season 1 & 2 Ler-Git!
Eh back pain I know a place at Paragon not cheap but worked miracles for me!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

Surface... no plans for Season 2.

Jericho, I did catch a loose episode on SciFi and I got hooked.

BSG... damn good thus far!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger razaq said...

my back aching also.... going to Chinese sin-seh at People's Park complex level 2. cheap and good!! but lots of people....

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

cure for backache... jagerbomb with plastic bucket on the head. sounds familiar?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home