Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fucking Chinks!

Just to make it clear... I'm Chinese so what I'm about to say is not in anyway RACIST...

To all the job-grabbing PRC Chinese in Singapore...




Why? For being YOURSELVES. i.e. bad dress sense, crude, loud talking, inconsiderate, phlegm-spitting and rude. You don't come into any retail shops here and act like it's your mother-fucking place. And when confronted, you use your pathetic broken-English to rebuttal. I told you I'll kick your ass and I meant it. After all, I'm already resigning so I don't fucking care if you ever make a complain about me to my company. Next time you run around, be careful... or you might find my feet sticking out and waiting to trip you again. Hopefully next time round, you break your nose!

Stupid assholes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home