Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Attention NOOB DJs!



I hate to say this but stop wasting your resources and postage by sending me your really awfully-prepared DJ promo mix CDs. Unless it's something that really stands out creatively or it's something I've haven't already heard before. Otherwise, spare me because it'll just end up like the above picture and then straight into the rubbish chute. I don't mean to sound arrogant but seriously... BEEN THERE, DONE (HEARD) IT! I really don't have the patience (and time) for anything "noob-ish" or amateurish boring (like big trance tunes). I've got better things to do with my time like creating catchy thrash metal guitar licks; or catching up on some TV series box-sets; or trying to drown ants in my toilet bowl; or as of late... making money out of Baccarat.

Not that I'm not supportive of newbies but please go bug someone else. Thank you for your kind attention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home