Saturday, October 13, 2007

I just want to sleep!

I'm so fucking dead tired because of the recent unfortunate event. I really really really have no fucking mood for anything at all. All I want now is to sleep for a few days and to stop explaining to every jackass why I look so rundown lately or what happened.

Great. Charity night later. How fucking depressing is that? VERY! Completely nothing to look forward to as a form of escape either. Fucking hell... stupid bunch of free-loading caucasian air-heads that have as much music sense as a sea-cow. How bloody uninspiring! Wish they'll all drop dead in a pit of bamboo spikes filled with fire-ants! Thanks for killing my passion! Thanks a lot!

Think I'll drop by Ministry... like really late!


You can see the summit but you can't reach it
It's the last piece of the puzzle but you just can't make it fit
Doctor says you're cured but you still feel the pain
Aspirations in the clouds but your hopes go down the drain

- "No One Is To Blame" by Howard Jones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home