Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gong Xi What-fucking-ever!

I know it's not "good fortune" to curse during this festive time but...
WHAT THE FUCK?!!!



Anyway, I hate Chinese New Year. Year Of The Pig... whatever. It can be the Year Of The Fairy Godmother for all I care! There's just too much too hate about it...

01. Nosy relatives intruding on your privacy.
02. Their demon kids from hell.
03. Neighbour having karaoke sessions at 8am.
04. The other neighbour blasting CNY songs.
05. Irritating lion dance on every hour.
06. Countless pointless CNY SMS greetings.
07. Poor TV programming.
08. Even more PESKY relatives calling to ask "what happened, ah?"
09. Shops are closed.
10. Nothing to eat. Don't expect me to eat CNY crap either.
11. Lastly, fucking pissed off with someone...

I need to fucking get away like NOW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home