Sunday, November 19, 2006

What in blue hell...?

I chanced upon this at Deny's alternate blogsite. This is going to be my next remix project. I think it'll work very well over a wicked dirty-sounding Drum N Bass backing track.

Sorry, I can't help it but it's f**king funny. If you think long-winded Indian movies are bad... this has got to the worst piece of crap ever made in human history. Ugly women with super high-pitched voice. Faggoty looking male lead with fake chest hair pasted on. Cheesy dance sequence. Poor miming. God-awful costumes. Freaks!

Check out the fat slug in yellow dress. Oh my f**king God!!!

By the way, the song is somewhat cheeky... I think. My mandarin is shitty but somewhere in there is about 3 of them getting into bed. They should because no one else on earth will ever get it on with any of them! Ever!

And the f**king song is 13 minutes long! How did they do the video with one straight shoot without splitting a spleen? It's like an eternal punishment in hell! I've watch it 5 times and I'm still laughing like a hyena!

2 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaaaah.... I've got a migraine after just watching it for 3 mins!!! POWERFUL!!!! Going to give the remaining a miss.. -_-

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

You got migraine? I got a jaw cramp!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home