Sunday, February 22, 2009

They don't make rock music like that anymore...

They say misery loves company
We could start a company and make misery...

Frustrated, incorporated
Well I know just what you need
I might just have the thing
I know what youd pay to see


Misery - Soul Asylum

Put me out of my misery
I'd do it for you, would you do it for me
We will always be busy making misery...

********************



And for those that have not seen it, I think it's one of the most twisted marijuana-inspired popcorn flick ever. No it's not about pineapples. That's why it's banned in this clinically-sedated and creatively-backward country of ours. If you think Superbad was notorious... you were wrong.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Les said...

Yeah... Soul Asylum was the best band to listen to when one is feeling down. I didn't like what they were doing after "let your dim light shine"

Pineapple express fucking rocks! better then American Pie!
it kind of felt like they were creating the story on the spot... like very impromptu. I heard that the producer blew his budget just for the last scene (the explosion)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home