Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This is my idea of...


... 140 sq metres of heaven on earth!

No house-warming this time round. :p

***********

After 3 days... the post-production mix of Embassy The Club (Jakarta) CD is coming along really smoothly. Cheers to the DJs, producers. labels, licensing houses that have allowed me loose into their catalogue of awesome tunes. Putting the final touches to it. Thanks to Allen & Heath for the awesome kick-ass Xone 3D! It works like a charm with Ableton! Awe-fucking-some!


Next will be the pro-CD mastering headache... which is not my problem. Hahahaha... all yours Mr. Resurie Rimu! No Dazed Out promotional CD for the upcoming month-end gig as I'll be extremely busy till the 2nd week of April... packing / re-arranging my stuff, having a LIFE and shit...


1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger C0rnelius said...

Fark!
You got a XOne 3D!!!!
KNNBCCB

*makes calls to big people I know maciam monkeys*

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home