Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bright and sunny!


Have a very nice day!
Today could be the first day of the rest of your life!


Had several good meetings yesterday. Some really good potential things abrewing for 2007. Stay tuned. You'll be pleasantly surprised when we SLOWLY reveal them bit by bit as things get more firmed. I'm quite excited that I've somehow revive a bit of my drive to push new ideas and boundaries again. And I'm glad I've my long time trustworthy mate P@t along for the ride :)

3 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

also...

new dodgy deals
new vices
new enemies

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

new lows? dammit. did you had to go and remind me. some friend you are... ahahahahha!

here's to 2007 then!

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

i thot that's the law of chemistry? :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home